The Greenville Ballet School will be offering many different summer dance classes for students of all ages; from Pre-Ballet to Adult Ballet and all ages in between. A 2-week summer Intensive will be held in July for older students as well as dance classes for younger students for 2 weeks in June and 2 weeks in August.
In addition, ongoing classes will be held all summer for Adults and for our Advanced Ballet dancers. Click here for a printable brochure. Click here to get the details on our website. Here are the details:
July Intensive (for Intermediate 1 and up)
- July 10-21 (Monday thru Friday)
- For those who have completed Intermediate 1 or higher
- Ballet Only, 2:15-3:45 daily: $180
- Ballet Plus*, 12:00-3:45 daily: $430
- The Full Intensive*, 10:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. daily: $680
- To audition for the AC Dance and Company 2017-2018 competition teams:
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. daily: $500 (or “The Full Intensive” above)
- *The Ballet Plus and The Full Intensive will include work with AC Dance and Company in Jazz, Contemporary, Turns/Leaps/Tricks, and Conditioning/Flexibility
Adult and Teen Ballet
- June 14, 28, July 12, 19, 26, August 9, 16, 23;
- Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 p.m. • $18 per class • $165 for 10 classes
Intermediate 4/Advanced Ballet
- Tues./Thurs. evening class 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- June 13-29, July 25-27, August 1-17
- $15 per class payable in advance (You must enroll and pay in advance for each individual class, then check after 2 pm to see whether the class will be held. Refunds will be issued if class is not held.)
- click here to register
- June 13-22 and/or August 1-10
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:45-5:45 p.m.
- $60 for two weeks • $110 for both sessions