Due to the COVID-19 restrictions suggested by Federal and State agencies, we will be enforcing the following policies:
- Students who have a fever or are otherwise not feeling well should not attend.
- Everyone entering the building will have a temperature check and may not exceed 99.5 degrees F.
- Students who have been exposed to someone who has the virus should not attend for two weeks after exposure.
- Students who are at a higher risk because of diabetes, heart conditions, asthma, or advanced age should not attend.
- Building occupancy will be limited to 40 people. Classes will be limited to 15 people.
- Only students and one parent of students under 10 years of age will be allowed in the building. No siblings or other visitors.
- Students will not be allowed into the building until 15 minutes before their scheduled class and are expected to leave immediately after class ends.
- Students are encouraged to bring water, hand sanitizer, and may wear face masks.
- Greenville Ballet School will disinfect all barres before each class.
- Students are expected to maintain 6-foot social distancing at all times. Teachers will arrange students during the entirety of each class to enable this distancing.
- Tuition should be paid online or by check or exact cash. No in-person credit card transactions will be accepted.