Due to the COVID-19 restrictions suggested by Federal and State agencies, as well as industry standards recommended by experts in our field, we will be enforcing the following policies:
- Everyone entering the building must wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth and will have a temperature check and may not exceed 100 degrees F.
- Students who have a fever or are otherwise not feeling well should not attend.
- Students who have been exposed to someone who has the virus should not attend for two weeks after exposure.
- Students who are at a higher risk because of diabetes, heart conditions, asthma, or advanced age should not attend.
- Building occupancy will be limited to 40 people. Classes will be limited to 15 people.
- Only students and one parent of students in Pre-Ballet and Level 1 will be allowed in the building. No siblings or other visitors.
- Students will not be allowed into the building until 15 minutes before their scheduled class and are expected to leave immediately after class ends.
- Students are encouraged to bring water and hand sanitizer.
- Greenville Ballet School will disinfect all barres before each class.
- Students are expected to maintain 6-foot social distancing at all times. Teachers will arrange students during the entirety of each class to enable this distancing.
- Tuition should be paid online or by check or exact cash. No in-person credit card transactions will be accepted.
NEW AUGUST 15, 2020:
- Please use the restroom immediately before coming to the studio, in hopes that you will have less need when at the studio
- There will be no drinking fountain and no snacks available at the studio. Please bring your own water.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the building, and wash your hands often.
- Please don’t wear ballet slippers or pointe shoes outdoors or at home, keep them clean, and consider sanitizing the bottom of the shoes before coming to class.
- Please wear your dance clothes to and from class and have your hair put up and ready before you enter the studio. No changing clothes should occur on-premises.
- Students taking Modern Dance must remain in their ballet attire and keep their hair up. You may elect not to dance in bare feet or to wear a second pair of tights/leggings/pants in lieu of a skirt.
- Dance bags, street clothes, shoes, etc. should be brought into the studio with you and kept at your place at the barre apart from other people’s belongings.